Interview1. What flavor is your writing?
Adventure. I have different flavors (genres) that I write: Fantasy, Paranormal, Historical, and romantic suspense, but they all have some type of adventure in them.
2. If this book was made into a movie, who would you cast to play the characters?
- Amanda Seyfried as Crystal
- Shalim Ortiz as Kade
- Annie Wersching as Ruby
- Paul Walker as Paul
- Tyrese Gibson as Uncle George
- Boris Kodjoe as Uncle Gustin
I have many. Guess my favorite to write was when Crystal and her sister fake the flu to hide a gunshot wound.
4. What are you reading now or what books do you have in your TBR pile?
My TBR is a mountain range more than a pile. :)
I’m reading Cloaked by T.F. Walsh, Eternity by Tmonique Stephens, and Ecstasy in Darkness by Gena Showalter.
5. What are you working on now?
I have several writing projects going on:
- Stolen Hearts – Book 2 (romantic suspense)
- Viking Blaze - Book 2 (historical romance)
- Fallen – Claimed Book 2 (paranormal romance)
- War of Darkness – Book 3 Legends of Oblivion (fantasy/paranormal romance)
LinksYou can find out more about Andrea here:
- Twitter: @AndreaRCooper
- Website: www.AndreaRCooper.com
- Blog: http://andrearcooperauthorblog.wordpress.com/
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/andrearcooper/
Kade is in search of a new life, after losing his partner. He's taken a new job, in a new city, and met a new girl. In order to keep his fresh start, he will have to catch an elusive thief targeting one of the largest corporations in the country. Desperate to forget the failures of his past, Kade has no intention of failing.
But secrets can’t be hidden forever.
Watch the Stolen Hearts book trailer.
Stolen Hearts is available at Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
About the Author
Andrea R. Cooper writes fantasy, paranormal, historical and romantic suspense.
Her favorite childhood memories revolved around creating vibrant characters for her friends, and then acting out their adventures. Inside her fantasy worlds of darkened forests, dragon-filled glades, and iced islands, nothing was banned. From the ethereal Elvin to the most maligned Vampires, all were welcome in her fictional realities, a stark contrast to her home, where the magical and mythical was forbidden.
Divorced and disillusioned of love and believing all the love songs and books exaggerated, she put aside her creativity for life. Many years past before characters, from the familiar to the freshly conceived, came to her again, but this time teasing at a new passion, the written word.
Gradually, her real life hero brought love and magic back into existence. During the time when her characters were getting reacquainted, the love of her life was showing her that true love never gives up and rekindles no matter how many times others attempt to extinguish it. Today, she is happily married with three children.
Andrea believes in the power of change and delighting in each moment. But most fervently, she believes in the magic of love and imagination again.