1. Last time you were here you described your heat level as extremely spicy, like “Serrano peppers vs. jalapenos.” What is your favorite thing about writing spicy stories?
I love the fact I don’t have to hold back. My characters can go wherever they want–and they do!
2. Where did you get the inspiration for your new release?
I wrote five stories in my Delta Heat series revolving around five men who were Memphis PD cops. Along the way, two firefighters entered into the sexy play with my cops. It was natural to branch off and follow the guys at Firehouse 69. I still have stories to tell...
3. What is your favorite series to work on? Are you planning any new series?
Delta Heat is my favorite sexy series, but my first love is paranormal. I wrote a red-hot series The Dark Realm, set in New Orleans and filled with otherworld creatures. They were a kinky bunch and I took them to Hell, well, the Land of the Dead, anyway!
4. What are you reading now, or what books do you have in your TBR pile?
Most of what I’m reading right now is mythology and occult books—spellcraft, Norse lore, as I prepare to write the next in my Beau Rêve Coven series.
5. What are you working on now?
I’m finishing up edits on my next collection of erotic short stories, In Vikings’ Arms for Cleis Press.
You can find out more at these links!
- Website: http://www.delilahdevlin.com
- Newsletter: https://madmimi.com/signups/39641/join
- Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Delilah-Devlin/e/B001IODMCA/
- Facebook Author Page: http://www.facebook.com/DelilahDevlinFanPage
- Twitter: @DelilahDevlin
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/delilahdevlin/
When a roof collapse kills his best friend and his girlfriend clears out his apartment and leaves, firefighter John Cooper knows he shouldn’t sit alone in his empty apartment. But when he accepts an invitation to Club LaForge, his feet get colder with every step he takes inside.
The sights, sounds and smells of the BDSM club make him sweat, and not because he’s turned off. Yet he can’t bring himself to admit—to himself, or to his luscious guide, Moira—that this lifestyle might just be what he needs.
An experienced BDSM trainer, Moira senses that Coop is not only a Dom in the making, but exactly what she’s been looking for. A man to be her lover and her Dom. The only problem is, Coop isn’t looking for anything complicated.
Moira’s willing to start slow and easy, but even once there’s enough trust to bring Coop into her world—and to her Dom—she’s still worried he’ll look for the nearest exit.
Warning: Do you smell smoke? Don’t worry, it’s just a hot and sexy firefighter getting down and dirty. Contains BDSM scenes, ropes, floggers, some spanking, some sharing, and some five-alarm sex.
Available here: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Samhain | Kobo | iTunes
Delilah Devlin is a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author of erotica and erotic romance with a rapidly expanding reputation for writing deliciously edgy stories with complex characters. She has published over a hundred thirty erotic stories in multiple genres and lengths. She is published by Atria/Strebor, Avon, Berkley, Black Lace, Cleis Press, Ellora’s Cave, Grand Central, Harlequin Spice, HarperCollins: Mischief, Kensington, Montlake Romance, Running Press and Samhain Publishing. Find out more about Delilah at www.delilahdevlin.com.