Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year, New Releases

Where did the time go? The past few weeks have been crazy. I moved, I survived another NaNoWriMo, the holidays flew by, the snowpocalypse happened, and then it was a brisk -15 degrees outside.

I'm excited for 2014. I kicked butt at my 2013 reading goal on Goodreads (much of which was due to BFF Diana introducing me to the world of Elfquest, which is awesome), so this year I hope to read 52 books. In fact, I want to attempt reading one print book and one ebook each week. I still have an enormous bookcase filled with TBR books, so fingers crossed that this is the year I make a dent in it. I also have a new-to-me Kindle to go with my Nook, and plenty of ebooks on both.

I have three releases this year! In June the print version of Poison in the Blood releases, and it includes the novella The Importance of Being Emily. Two books for the price of one! Good deal.

Cy'ren books two and three will be out in ebook in fall and winter. I'll be sharing more info. on blurbs, covers and release dates as they're confirmed. I'm super excited about these two. The first book, Nightfall, is a finalist in the Sci-Fi Romance category of the 2014 EPIC eBook Awards. The winners will be announced in March. Can't wait!

...hmm. Lots of exclamations in this post. Too much coffee. ;)

So what are you looking forward to in 2014? For Christmas I treated myself to Dark Witch, the first book in Nora Roberts' new Cousins O'Dwyer trilogy, and I loved it. The second book will be out in March.

No comments: