Monday, August 13, 2012

Nightfall Virtual Book Tour Update


(I like to call that banner: "Robyn's Giant Floating Head Sees What You Did There")

So Nightfall officially released on Tuesday, yay! I've been celebrating with a book tour, and I wanted to post the stops here. If you leave a comment on a tour stop, you're entered for a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card. (Not here, though. You're welcome to comment here, but all it wins you is a virtual hug from me. /hugs)

Week 1 Stops:

Week 2 Stops:
So far so good on the tour (and a big thank you to everyone who has stopped by). I've also been getting some great feedback about the book. As such, the new unofficial tagline for Nightfall is now: "M/F/F--try it, you'll like it!" You can buy Nightfall from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and/or Samhain.

No comments: