Sunday, November 13, 2011

NaNo 2011 Days 8-13

So every November during NaNoWriMo I without fail experience a mandatory NaNo plague. This slowed down my word count, but I'm feeling better now and I'm still on track.



21679 / 50000
(43.36%)


I also had a much more entertaining distraction in that I have officially signed a contract with Mr. Sam Hain for my last year's NaNo, Bewitched, Blooded and Bewildered. It will be out in spring. :) Soon I will have edits, and I'm very excited.

But for now, I bring you my favorite Emily Quote of the Day:

“Where did you hear of this?” Simon asked.

For a moment I considered lying, or at least misleading, but then I decided the truth would be worth watching his reaction to it. “I spoke with Lady Brigid, of the necromancer council.”

Priceless. I’d never seen Simon so instantly animated.

No comments: