Sunday, November 27, 2011

NaNo 2011 Days 22-27



44323 / 50000
(88.65%)

You guys, I can't tell you how amazing it is that I've managed to make this word count. A drama bomb went off in my personal life, something enormously painful that I'm struggling to deal with. (Those of you who know me IRL are aware of this, and I'm grateful for all your support.) I didn't write for several days, but in addition to the help of my friends and family, my writing has been a lifesaver, and it's keeping me sane in this epically sucktastic time.

I'm hoping to cross the finish line today or tomorrow. Emily's story has continued to be awesome in many ways, and there are so many quotes I'd like to share with you. So here is my favorite Emily Quote of the Day:

Can you tell us what you most often use your abilities for?”

My cheeks heated with a blush, and I cleared my throat. “I use my abilities every day. I’m not certain what you are asking.”

“You mentioned aiding in solving a murder years ago. Have there been no other crimes that you could have assisted in solving since then?”

“I am sure other murders happened in England, but I was not present for them,” I replied.

No comments: