Sunday, November 6, 2011

NaNo 2011 Day 6

funny dog pictures - Of course that character   isn't based on you you aren't interesting enough.
see more dog and puppy pictures

I'm not gonna lie, I have based characters on people I know. Like Mac, who is based on my awesome friend Scott.

I'm pausing to post my current word count while watching "Once Upon a Time." This show is pretty awesome, I'm really enjoying it. Of course after this I'll be watching "The Walking Dead," ensuring a fresh round of zombie nightmares for this week. Clearly I am a glutton for insomnia.



10448 / 50000
(20.9%)


Right on track. Hopefully I'll be a little ahead after I scare myself senseless watching zombies. (Seriously people, this show is bad for my health, but it's so damn good I can't help myself.)

And now for the Emily Quote of the Day (I was so mean to her today, you have no idea):
The majority of my problems with Simon revolved around his plans for Michael, and not with his preferred source of food. Blood might be essential to his existence, but said existence revolved around study, not feeding.

As such, I was not at all prepared for the experience of a necromancer gathering.

No comments: