Monday, April 11, 2011

Updates. I has them.

As you may have noticed, I didn't do so well at the epic TBR quest. :( I did, however, manage to read The Zero Dog War by Keith Melton, and I am SO JEALOUS of how awesome it is. If you love urban fantasy and enjoy things that are awesome, you must read this book. Right now. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200, go directly to your favorite ebook store and buy it.

I will continue to attempt to whittle down my TBR pile, and I'll update you as it goes. But for now, I have other distractions. For example:

Next month will be Emily Month here at the blog, because The Importance of Being Emily releases on May 24. I'll be posting excerpts here leading up to the release date, and also participating in some contest goodness with other Samhain authors who have fabulous books releasing in May too. A good time will be had by all. ;)

If you've been going into Robyn blog withdrawal, remember that every Wednesday I'm over at Embrace the Shadows talking about all things writing and paranormal romance. I've been saving my epic blog on what I thought about Dragon Age II just for here, and I should post that some time this week. Because I have opinions on it, and they are epic. Or at least cranky.

In other news, yes, I will be attending the 2011 Lori Foster Reader and Author Get Together in June, along with several other fabulous Samhain authors, including the awesome Chandra Ryan. (So you can all pester her questions about the upcoming sequel to Dragonborne.)(I know I will, I may demand an ARC.) I'll be singing, dancing, drinking, and signing copies of Blood, Smoke and Mirrors. You know you want to be there.

1 comment:

RT Wolfe said...

Good luck, Robyn! You are awesome. Can't wait to read it!