Monday, February 28, 2011

Blood, Smoke and Mirrors Virtual Book Tour


Tomorrow, March 1st, Blood, Smoke and Mirrors is officially available in print. (Though if you ordered it from Amazon, you probably already received your copy, like my Mom, who texted me a photo of it.) Anyway, tomorrow also begins the virtual book tour. And there was much rejoicing. I'll be at a different blog every day, talking about various things from my favorite food to revenge against my freshman English teacher. Good times. And if you stop by and leave a comment you're entered for a chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card.

1 comment:

RT Wolfe said...

Congratulations on your successes with your publishings, your growing list of key contacts and, mostly, your writing! Looking forward to The Importance of Being Emily.