Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Intarweb Tuesday is Linktastic

First, Chandra Ryan's new book Dragonborne is out today from Samhain. You can buy it here from MBaM.

Second, for those of you who were "umm, what is up with the Cheetos and Mt. Dew references?" from last week, I bring you the Summoner Geeks. Direct YouTube link here (because YouTube seems to end up squished when I embed it here, or at least it is on my computer). Now you'll understand when I start talking about magic missiles and attacking the darkness...



And finally, because I've been watching Veronica Mars, I wanted to share this:

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

Because you should always bring backup.

1 comment:

December said...

aww, wooket hims sweet big nose! I just want to love all up on hims!!
*ahem* excuse me, I have to shmooch on my pupper now.